13 Panel iCup Drug Test 25 per box I-DOA-1137-011
- Cut-Off Levels
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test | I-DOA-1137-011
The iCup 13 panel drug test kit without adulteration tests. The 13 panel iCup drug test is a self contained drug test kit that does all the testing for you. The iCup 13 panel drug test begins to test the specimen immediately.
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test For:
COC, THC, OPI, AMP, MAMP, PCP, BZO, BAR, MTD, TCA, OXY, PPX, and BUP
iCup 13 Panel Features and Benefits
- Faster, darker lines that make reading the test results easier
- Smaller, compact design makes it easy to store and handle
- Easy to Use and Read
- Donor and collector friendly
- 99% Accurate
- Results in seconds. Drug test lines start appearing within seconds
- Laboratory accurate, set to SAMSHA cut-off levels
- Sold in boxes of 25 tests
- Includes a two-part drug test results form
- Free Ground Shipping!
Drug Screen Procedure:
- Donor provides specimen and replaces lid.
- Temperature is read between 2 – 4 minutes to verify range between 90 – 100 degrees F
- Check cup for tight seal. Donor dates and initials the security seal and places security seal over cap.
- Technician peels off label to reveal drug test strips.
- Read adulteration test results between 2 – 5 minutes. If applicable.
- Read drug test results at 5 minutes
- Photocopy of the results can be made by placing the entire cup with the card face down on the copier
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test
Sold in boxes of 25 tests
Two-part drug test results forms included
Free Ground Shipping
For almost 20 years, we have been serving clients from all industries. We offer high quality products, competitive prices and superior customer service.
iCup Cut-off Levels
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test For:
Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Tricyclic Antidepressants, Oxycodone, Propoxyphene, and Buprenorphine.
|Drug||Cutoff Level||Approximate Detection Time|
|Amphetamine (AMP)||1,000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Barbiturates (BAR)||300 ng/mL||4-7 Days|
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||300 ng/mL||3-7 Days|
|Buprenorphine (BUP)||10 ng/mL||3 Days|
|Cocaine (COC)||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||500 ng/mL||1-3 Days|
|Methadone (MTD)||300 ng/mL||3-5 Days|
|Methamphetamine (MET)||1,000 ng/mL||3-5 Days|
|Opiates (MOR)||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Opiates (OPI)||2,000 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||25 ng/mL||7-14 Days|
|THC (THC)||50 ng/mL||15-30 Days|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||1,000 ng/mL||7-10 Days|
|Propxyphene (PPX)||300 ng/mL||1-2 Days|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||100 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Amphetamine (AMP300)||300 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Cocaine (COC150)||150 ng/mL||2-4 Days|
|Methamphetamine (MET500)||500 ng/mL||3-5 Days|
NOTE: The above chart gives approximate detection periods for each substance by test type. The ranges depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, drug tolerance, and urine pH.