- Reviews (0)
- Cut Off Levels & Detection Time
- Saliva Test Instructions
Healgen 5 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit FT
Healgen Scientific’s 5 panel flip top saliva drug test is an all-in-one saliva based drug test that is used for detecting recent ingestion 5 drugs. This test is Forensic Use Only, and is ideal for companies or agencies associated with the Criminal Justice System.
Drug Test for:
GBDSA-7455ESI 5 Panel Device E with Saliva Indicator; THC, COC, OPI, MET, PCP
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Instructions
Please refer to the package insert for complete instructions
Directions For Use
Allow the test device, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30C) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Using the provided collection swab, remove the collector from the sealed pouch, have donor sweep inside of mouth (cheek, gum, tongue) several times, then hold swab in mouth until color on the saturation indicator strip appears in the indicator window of collection swab. Important: Do not bite, suck, or chew on the sponge. Note: If after 7 minutes, color on the saturation indicator has not appeared in the indicator window, proceed with the test below. (See illustration 1)
3. Open the cap and place the test device on a clean and flat surface. Remove the collection sponge from the mouth and insert the sponge first into the screening device until touch the bottom of the saliva cup, pushing the cap until it locked in place of the saliva cup. Keep upright when insert the sponge. (See illustration 2)
4. Test device upright on flat surface and keep upright while test is running. Wait for the colored signal to appear in test results area. Read the results at 10 minutes. Read saliva alcohol pads at 3 minutes.
1. Once the collection sponge locks in place, the device is airtight, tamper evident, and ready to be disposed or sent to lab for confirmation (on presumptive positive result).
2. In the case of no flowing even with enough saliva specimen, or the saliva is too thick to run, please move the device but don’t tilt and keep upright back and forth on a flat and clean surface for several times. Do not tilt the device when the test is running before reading results.
Interpretation of Results
(Please refer to the previous illustration)
NEGATIVE: A colored line in the control line region (C) and a colored line in the test line region (T) for a specific drug indicate a negative result. This indicates that the drug concentration in the oral fluid specimen is below the designated cut-off level for that specific drug.
NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE: A colored line in the control line region (C) but no line in the test line region (T) for a specific drug indicates a positive result. This indicates that the drug concentration in the oral fluid specimen exceeds the designated cut-off for that specific drug.
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.
For Forensic Use Only
|DRUG NAME||ABBREVIATION||CUTOFF||DETECTION TIME|
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24 - 48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 Hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 Hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Marijuana||THC||40 ng/ml||8 - 14 Hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 Hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6 - 8 Hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6 - 12 Hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6 - 12 Hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 Hours|
Please see package insert for complete instructions
Healgen 6 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit FT GBDSA-7165ESI0 out of 5
Healgen Eleven 11 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit FT GBDSA-75115ESI0 out of 5
Healgen 6 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit FT GBDSA-7265ESI0 out of 5
Healgen Twelve 12 Panel Saliva Drug Test Kit FT GBDSA-76125ESI0 out of 5