UScreen 5 Panel Drug Test Kit USSCupA-5M (25 Per Box)
- Reviews (0)
- Cutoff Levels & Detection Time
UScreen 5 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit + AD USSCupA-5M
Fast drug testing! No more waiting 5 minutes for results. With our UScreen Urine Drug Test Cup you will get negative results with a solid, dark line in 90 seconds or less! Our UScreen 5 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit Tests for 5 drugs of abuse.
THC, COC, OPI, AMP, and MET
Built-In Adulteration Strip Test For:
CR, SG, and OX
UScreen 5 Panel Features & Benefits
- Easy one-step operation
- Zero exposure to donor specimen
- Donor friendly cup opening
- Built-in specimen validity test
- NOW Available in CLIA Waived
- Fast dark test lines
- Most results within 60-90 seconds!
- Non Negative results in 5 mins
- Built in Adulteration Test
- Remarkable Pricing & Quality
Performing the Test
1. Have the donor provide a specimen in cup.
2. Verify that temperature is within range on the temperature strip (90° – 100°F).
3. To activate test, place the screw-top lid on the cup and turn until tight.
4. Remove label. For cups with specimen validity tests, compare specimen validity test pads with the color chart. If pad colors are outside normal range, open a second test cup, collect a new specimen, and retest.
5. Read the drug screen test results when control lines are clearly visible.
Interpreting the Results:
A negative result is indicated by the presence of both a “C” control line or and a “T” test line for each designated drug.
The presence of a “C” control line and a very light “T” test line indicates a negative result. Any indication of a “T” test line is interpreted as a negative result.
A positive result is indicated by the presence of a “C” control line and the absence of a “T” test line. Wait 5 minutes to read positive results.
An invalid result is indicated when the “C” line is completely missing from one or more test windows. If this happens, run another test.
UScreen Product Information
Sold in boxes of 25 tests
Two-part drug test results forms included
Free Ground Shipping
For almost 20 years, we have been serving clients from all industries. We offer high quality products, competitive prices and superior customer service.
|Drug||Cut-Off Level||Minimum Detection Time *||Maximum Detection Time *|
|Marijuana (THC)||50 ng/ml||2 hours||Up to 5+ days|
|Cocaine (COC)||300 ng/ml||1 – 4 hours||2 – 4 days|
|Amphetamine (AMP)||1000 ng/ml||2 – 7 hours||2 – 4 days|
|Methamphetamine (MET)||1000 ng/ml||2 – 7 hours||2 – 4 days|
|Morphine (MOP)||300 ng/ml||2 hours||2 – 3 days|
|Morphine (2000) Opiates||2000 ng/ml||2 hours||2 – 3 days|
|Methylenedioxymethamphetamie (MDMA)||500 ng/ml||2 – 4 hours||2 – 4 days|
|Barbiturate (BAR)||300 ng/ml||2 – 4 hours||1 – 3 weeks|
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||300 ng/ml||2 – 7 hours||1 – 4 days|
|Methadone (MTD)||300 ng/ml||3 – 8 hours||1 – 3 days|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||100 ng/ml||1 – 3 hours||1 – 2 days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||25 ng/ml||4 – 6 hours||7 – 14 days|
|Tri-Cyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||1000 ng/ml||8 – 12 hours||2 – 7 days|
|Buprenorphine (BUP)||10 ng/ml||4 hours||1 – 3 days|
This assay provides only a preliminary test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary results are positive.
You may also like…
UScreen Ten 10 Panel Drug Test Kit USSCUPA-10MOB-3 (25 Per Box)0 out of 5
UScreen Ten 10 Panel Drug Test Kit USSCup-10M0 out of 5
UScreen 4 Panel Drug Test Kit Does Not Test Marijuana THC USSCup-4NTCLIA0 out of 5
UScreen 7 Panel Drug Test Kit USSCupA-7MOBCLIA (25 Per Box)0 out of 5