- Reviews (0)
T-Dip ETG Alcohol Dip Test
The One Step Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) Urine Test is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of Ethyl Glucuronide in human urine at specified cut-off level
- Calibrator ETG
- Cut-off level 500 ng/ml
- Minimum detection time 2 Hours
- Maximum 80 Hours
- 25 Tests per box
Test should be in room temperature 18ºC-30ºC (65ºF-86ºF)
1. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch.
2. Hold the one side of the device with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the cap and expose the absorbent end.
3. Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample about 10 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the “MAX” line printed on the front of the device.
4. Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
5. Read the result at 5 minutes. Do not read after 5 minutes.
Please refer to package insert below for complete instructions
Be the first to review “T-Dip ETG Single Alcohol Dip Test” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
AlcoScreen 02 DOT Alcohol Test (24 Tests Per Box)0 out of 5
AlcoScreen Saliva Alcohol Test (24 Per Box)0 out of 5
Alcomate Premium AL7000F Kit0 out of 5
QED A150 Saliva Alcohol Test (10 Tests Per Box)0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.