13 Panel iCup Drug Test 25 per box I-DOA-1137-011
- Reviews (0)
- Cut-Off Levels & Detection Time
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test | I-DOA-1137-011
The iCup 13 panel drug test kit without adulteration tests. The 13 panel iCup drug test is a self contained drug test kit that does all the testing for you. The iCup 13 panel drug screen begins to test the specimen immediately.
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test For:
COC, THC, OPI, AMP, MAMP, PCP, BZO, BAR, MTD, TCA, OXY, PPX, and BUP
13 Panel Drug Screen Features and Benefits
- Faster, darker lines that make reading the test results easier
- Smaller, compact design makes it easy to store and handle
- Easy to Use and Read
- Donor and collector friendly
- 99% Accurate
- Results in seconds. Drug test lines start appearing within seconds
- Laboratory accurate, set to SAMSHA cut-off levels
- Sold in boxes of 25 tests
- Includes a two-part drug test results form
- Free Ground Shipping!
Drug Screen Procedure:
- Donor provides specimen and replaces lid.
- Temperature is read between 2 – 4 minutes to verify range between 90 – 100 degrees F
- Check cup for tight seal. Donor dates and initials the security seal and places security seal over cap.
- Technician peels off label to reveal drug test strips.
- Read adulteration test results between 2 – 5 minutes. If applicable.
- Read drug test results at 5 minutes
- Photocopy of the results can be made by placing the entire cup with the card face down on the copier
13 Panel Drug Screen
iCup 13 Product Information:
Sold in boxes of 25 tests
Two-part drug test results forms included
Free Ground Shipping
For almost 20 years, we have been serving clients from all industries. We offer high quality products, competitive prices and superior customer service.
iCup Cut-off Levels
iCup 13 Panel Drug Test For:
Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Tricyclic Antidepressants, Oxycodone, Propoxyphene, and Buprenorphine.
|Drug||Cut-Off Level||Detection Time|
|Amphetamine (AMP)||1,000 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Barbiturates (BAR)||300 ng/ml||4 – 7 Days
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||300 ng/ml||3 – 7 Days
|Cocaine (COC)||300 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Ecstasy (MDMA)||500 ng/ml||1 – 3 Days|
|Methadone (MTD)||300ng/ml||3 – 5 Days|
|Methamphetamine (MET)||1,000 ng/ml||3 – 5 Days
|Opiates (MOR)||300 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Opiates (OPI)||2,000 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||25 ng/ml||7 – 14 Days
|Marijuana (THC)||50 ng/ml||15 – 30 days
|Tri-Cyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||1,000 ng/ml||7 – 10 Days
|Propxyphene (PPX)||300 ng/ml||1 – 2 Days
|Oxycodone (OXY)||100 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Amphetamine (AMP300)||300ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Cocaine (COC150)||150 ng/ml||2 – 4 Days
|Methamphetamine (MET500)||500 ng/ml||3 – 5 Days
This assay provides only a preliminary test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary results are positive.
NOTE: The above chart gives approximate detection periods for each substance by test type. The ranges depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, drug tolerance, and urine pH.
9 Panel iCup Drug Test 25 per box I-DOA-197-0410 out of 5
8 Panel iCup Drug Test Kit 25 per box I-DUD-187-0130 out of 5
3 Panel iCup Drug Test Kit 25 per box I-DOA-12370 out of 5
UScreen 12 Panel Drug Test Kit USSCupA-12NTCLIA 9 (25 Per Box)0 out of 5