- Reviews (0)
- Cut Off Levels & Detection Times
Healgen 11 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test
11 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Test For:
GBDSA-75115FSI-EUO 11 Panel THC, COC, OPI, AMP, MET, BZO, BAR, BUP, OXY, MDMA, MTD
For Employment & Insurance Testing
Directions For Use
Allow the test device, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30C) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Remove the collector from the sealed pouch. Take out of the collector cap. Insert the sponge into the mouth. Close mouth and move the sponge around for oral fluid collection. Soak sponge in oral fluid and swab the inside of the mouth and tongue. Collect oral fluid for 3 minutes until sponge is soft and fully saturated. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated. (See illustration 1)
3. Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Remove the collection sponge from the mouth and insert it sponge first into the screening device. Screw until the collector cap sealed with the device tightly.（See illustration 2）
4. Test device upright on flat surface and keep upright while test is running. Wait for the colored signal to appear in test results area. Read the results at 10 minutes. Note: Once the collection sponge locks in place, the device is airtight, tamper evident, and ready to be disposed or sent to lab for confirmation (on presumptive positive result)
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE: A colored line in the control line region (C) and a colored line in the test line region (T) for a specific drug indicate a negative result. This indicates that the drug concentration in the oral fluid specimen is below the designated cut-off level for that specific drug.
NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE: A colored line in the control line region(C) but no line in the test line region (T) for a specific drug indicates a positive result. This indicates that the drug concentration in the oral fluid specimen exceeds the designated cut-off for that specific drug.
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test device. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.
For Employment & Insurance Testing
Healgen 5 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test GBDSA-7255F-EUO0 out of 5
Healgen 6 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test GBDSA-7264F-EUO0 out of 5
Healgen 6 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test GBDSA-7265F-EUO0 out of 5
Healgen 8 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test GBDSA-7785FSI-EUO0 out of 5
Healgen Eleven 11 Panel Oral Cube Drug Test GBDSA-75115FSI-EUO0 out of 5
|DRUG NAME||ABBREVIATION||CUTOFF||DETECTION TIME|
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24 - 48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 Hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 Hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Marijuana||THC||40 ng/ml||8 - 14 Hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 Hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6 - 8 Hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6 - 12 Hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24 - 48 Hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6 - 12 Hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 Hours|
Please refer to Package Insert for complete instruction
T-Square 6-Panel Oral Fluid Saliva Drug Test – QODOA-366NTEUO-I0 out of 5
Abbott (Alere) T-Cube 7 Panel Oral Saliva Mouth Swab Drug Test T-Cube 7PCPB0 out of 5
T-Square 7 Panel Oral Fluid Saliva Drug Test QODOA-376EUO-I0 out of 5
Abbott (Alere) T-Cube 9 Panel Saliva Mouth Swab Drug Test TCube-9DBA NO THC0 out of 5