K2 Spice Drug Test ATS-K2 (25 Per Box w/Specimen Cups & Forms)
- Product Specifications
- Drug Test Instructions
The Synthetic Cannabinoids (K2) Urine Test Panel offers fast and convenient drug detection intended for employment and insurance testing. The drug test is easy to administer and helps you make informed decisions about abuse of synthetic cannabinoids “K2 & Spice.”
- Screens for the presence of JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites in urine
- Simple to use, collect specimen and dip strip to activate test
- For use in employment and insurance drug testing
- Read results in as little as five minutes
- Sold in Boxes of 25 Tests
- Specimen Collection Cup with Temperature Strip
- Drug Test Result Forms
For almost 20 years, we have been serving clients from all industries. We offer high quality products, competitive prices and superior customer service.
K2 Drug Test - Spice Drug Test - Synthetic THC (Marijuana)
ATS-K2 Synthetic Cannabinoids (K2) Targets JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites 50 ng/mL 25 tests per box
WHEN TO COLLECT URINE FOR THE TEST?
The minimum detection time is 8-12 hours, urine samples may be collected 8-12 hours after the suspected drug use.
HOW TO COLLECT URINE?
1. Urinate directly into the urine collection cup. Urine samples may be refrigerated at 2ºC-8°C (36ºF-47ºF) and stored up to forty-eight hours. For longer storage, freeze the samples at -20°C (-4ºF) or below. 2. Bring frozen or refrigerated samples to room temperature before testing. Previously frozen or refrigerated samples should be well-mixed before analysis. Cloudy specimens should be centrifuged before analysis 3. Use only clear aliquots for testing.
Test should be in room temperature 18ºC-30ºC (65ºF-86ºF)
1. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch. 2. Hold one side of the device with one hand. Use the other hand to pull out the cap and expose the absorbent end. 3. Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for approximately 10 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the marked line printed on the front of the device. 4. Re-cap the device and lay it flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface. 5. Read the drug test results at 5 minutes. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
Note: Results after more than 5 minutes may be not accurate and should not be read.
READING THE RESULTS
Negative (-) A colored band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Preliminary positive (+) A colored band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a preliminary positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Invalid If a colored band is not visible in each of the control region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen. If test still fails, please contact the distributor with the lot number.
Note: There is no meaning attributed to line color intensity or width.
A preliminary positive test result does not always mean a person took drugs and a negative test result does not always mean a person did not take drugs. There are a number of factors that influence the reliability of drug tests.
IMPORTANT: The result you obtained is called preliminary for a reason. The sample should be tested by a laboratory in order to determine if a drug is actually present. Send any sample which does not give a negative result to a laboratory for further testing.
What Is A False Positive Test?
The definition of a false positive test would be an instance where a substance is identified incorrectly by the Synthetic Cannabinoids Urine Test Panel. The most common causes of a false positive test are cross reactants. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs and nutritional supplements may cause a false positive test result with this product.
What Is A False Negative Test?
The definition of a false negative test is that the initial drug is present but isn’t detected by the Synthetic Cannabinoids Urine Test Panel. If the sample is diluted, or the sample is adulterated that may cause false negative result.
1. This test has been developed for testing urine samples only. No other fluids have been evaluated. DO NOT use this device to test anything but urine. 2. Adulterated urine samples may produce erroneous results. Strong oxidizing agents such as bleach (hypochlorite) can oxidize drug analytes. If a sample is suspected of being adulterated, obtain a new sample. 3. This test is a qualitative screening assay. It is not designed to determine the quantitative concentration of drugs or the level of intoxication.
Note: The test provides only preliminary test results. A more specific alternative chemical method should be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) and Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS-MS) are preferred confirmatory methods. Professional judgment should be exercised with any drug test result, particularly when the preliminary result is positive.
10 Panel UScreen Drug Test K2 Spice USSCupA-10K2 (25 Per Box)0 out of 5
Fentanyl Drug Test ATS-FEN (25 Per Box w/Specimen Cups & Forms)0 out of 5
Tramadol Drug Test ATS-TRAM (25 Per Box w/Specimen Cups & Forms)0 out of 5