|View Larger Image||
Integrated EZ 5 Panel w/ Meth Urine Drug Tests w/Adulteration(QTY 25 Tests)
Integrated EZ 5 panel Urine Drug Test for Marijuana, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Opiates, AMP, Plus Adulteration pH, Specific Gravity & Oxidants.
1 box of 25 Integrated EZ Split 5 Panel drug
The Integrated urine drug test kit is an all inclusive drug test kit that conveniently combines a drug test and adulteration strip into an easy one step test. Its progressive design eliminates any contact with urine, automatically splits the specimen for sample confirmation and provides an easy to read adulteration test strip with an accurate and user friendly color chart.
What is Adulteration?
Adulteration is the tampering of a urine specimen with the intention of altering the drug test results. Users of illicit drugs have attempted to defeat drug tests by adding adulterants to the sample after collection as a way to invalidate the testing procedure. Adding household chemicals such as detergents, bleach, and soaps or diluting samples by drinking large quantities of liquid are some of the creative ploys that abusers use to mask positive samples. One of the best ways to test for adulteration is to look for certain characteristics such as pH, oxidization, specific gravity, color and temperature. The integrated E-Z Split Key Urine Drug Test Cup with the Adulteration Test Strips is your solution. Why? Because it detects multiple drugs and adulteration with just one sample!
- pH test for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterants in urine. Normal pH levels should be in the range of 4.0 to 9.0. Values outside of this range may indicate the sample has been "spiked" or altered.
- Oxidants test for the presence of oxidizing reagents such as bleach and Hydrogen Peroxide. Normal urine should contain no trace of oxidants.
- Specific Gravity tests for sample dilution. The normal range is from 1.003 to 1.030 Values outside this range should be considered adulterated.
- Color - A clear color may indicate that the sample has been watered down. Unadulterated, normal urine should be pale to dark yellow or amber in color. However, a sample should not be considered positive by color alone, but should be suspect for closer examination.
- Temperature - The temperature of a urine specimen should be between 91 and 98 degrees when checked within 4 minutes of collection. Urine that is submitted at body temperature will exceed 90.50 degrees Fahrenheit. A specimen that falls below that range us suspect.
Adulterants can be classified into two categories
Household Substances/ Chemicals
- Liquid drain cleaner
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Instant Clean
- Krystal Kleen
What are the Benefits of the Integrated E-Z Split Key Drug Test Kit with the Adulteration Test Strip?
1. Easy to read drug test lines.
2. Easy-to-follow procedure card and user friendly color chart that may eliminate potential procedural errors.
3. Broad test menu.
5. Rapid results allows for immediate decision.
6. High quality, competitively priced, fully integrated multiple drug screen with adulteration strip drug test.
7. 2 year shelf life
8. No instrumentation required.